ALEXANDER CALDER – The Magic of a Sculptural Movement
|Adult ticket||60,00 kn|
|Group ticket (minimum of 10 visitors) – adults||50,00 kn|
|Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children)||140,00 kn|
|Ticket for schoolchildren, students||30,00 kn|
|Ticket for seniors||40,00 kn|
|Group ticket (minimum of 10 visitors) – schoolchildren, students and seniors||25,00 kn|
Tickets for the exhibition can be purchased:
Tuesday – Sunday until 7.30 pm, Friday until 8.30 pm, last friday of the month until 9.30 pm
FREE OF CHARGE – with valid cards:
– Croatian defenders
– Unemployed from Croatia – free of charge upon presentation of a valid document
– Children under the age of 7
– Art History students, Academy of Fine Arts and students of School of Applied Arts (Croatia)
– Members of Croatian Association of Fine Arts (HDLU)
– PRESS (journalists covering this exhibition) – free of charge with prior notice at : email@example.com
DISCOUNT TICKETS (different discounts may not be combined with each other)
– Members of ICOM, AICA, Croatian Society of Art Historians (DPUH), Croatian Museum Association (HMD) with valid cards – 50 % discount on adult ticket price, with a group – 25 % discount on group ticket price.
– Zagreb Card bringer – 10 % discount on ticket price for cash payment.
– Zagreb Tourist Guides with a valid membership card – 10 % discount on single adult ticket price. If they are coming with a group of 10 visitors or more – free admission.
– SSSH members and their union members with a valid membership card – 20 % discount on single adult ticket price.
– For travel agencies – adult group ticket (10 persons or more) – 45,00 kn, single adult ticket – 50,00 kn.
– Leaflet bringer – 10,00 kn discount on exhibition catalog price.
– Souvenirs paid with American Express card – 10% discount.
– 10% discount on catalog price for visitors in travel agencies groups.
– Guidance in croatian, english or french by appointment only.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +3851 4841070 and +3851 4876487.
|Guided tours in croatian for 10 or more persons||100,00 kn|
|Guided tours in english or french for 10 or more persons||150,00 kn|
|Guided tours in croatian for a single person or group with less then 10 persons||200,00 kn|
|Guided tours in english or french for a single person or group with less than 10 persons||300,00 kn|
– Adult groups (10 or more persons) organized by hotels, with discount ticket (50,00 kn) attain free guided tour.
– Free guided tours in croatian for groups of scholchildren (10 or more persons).