ZAGREB, THE CITY OF FEMALE ARTISTS
|Adult – single ticket||40,00 kn|
|Group ticket (minimum of 10 visitors) – adults||30,00 kn|
|Family ticket (2 adults + up to 2 children)||100,00 kn|
|Family ticket (2 adults +up to 4 children)||140,00 kn|
|Schoolchildren, students, seniors – single ticket||30,00 kn|
|Group ticket (minimum of 10 visitors) – schoolchildren, students and seniors||25,00 kn|
TICKETS FOR THE EXHIBITION CAN BE PURCHASED:
Tuesday – Sunday until 7.30 pm
Friday until 8.30 pm
Last friday in the month until 9.30 pm
FREE OF CHARGE ENTRANCE WITH VALID CARDS:
- Croatian defenders,
- Unemployed from Croatia – free of charge upon presentation of a valid document
- Children under the age of 7
- Art History students, Academy of Fine Arts students and students of School of Applied Arts (Croatia)
- Members of Croatian Association of Fine Arts (HDLU)
- PRESS (journalists covering cultural events) – free of charge with prior notice at: email@example.com
DISCOUNT TICKETS (Different discounts may not be combined with each other):
- Members of: – ICOM, AICA, Croatian Society of Art Historians (DPUH), Croatian Museum Association (HMD), Croatian Association of Artists of Applied Arts (ULUPUH) – 50 % discount on single adult ticket upon presentation of a valid document. For groups (10 or more persons) – 25 % discount on group adult tickets.
- Zagreb Card bringer – 10 % discount on the ticket price for cash payment.
- Zagreb Tourist Guides with a valid membership card – 10 % discount on adult ticket price. If coming with a group of 10 visitors or more – free admission.
- SSSH members and their union members with a valid membership card – 20 % discount on single adult ticket price.
Souvenirs paid by Visa PBZ CARD – 10% discounts.
Guidances are charged and avaliable in croatian, english or french by appointment only. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +3851 4841070 and +38501 4876487.
|Guidance in croatian for 10 or more visitors||100,00 kn|
|Guidance in english or french for 10 or more visitors||150,00 kn|
|Guidance for less than 10 visitors in croatian||200,00 kn|
|Guidance for less than 10 visitors in english or french||300,00 kn|
- Free guidances for school groups (10 or more visitors) in croatian.